Photo detail

  • Print
  • Favorite
  • Comment

A Thursday fire at 2010 Hidden Valley Court that is thought to have started when a candle fell on the couch in the foreground has left a city fireman and his family temporarily without a home.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Tonganoxie fire leaves firefighter, family temporarily without home

A Tonganoxie fireman was among those who responded Thursday to a call at his home.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.