Photo detail

  • Print
  • Favorite
  • Comment

A firefighter with the city of Tonganoxie Fire Department sprays down the south side of a house Thursday at 905 Delaware Street after a fire, which apparently started in a compost pile, threatened that house and one to the south.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Tonganoxie firefighters douse house fire on Delaware Street

Fire chief said close call is warning

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.