Photo detail

A Thursday fire displaced residents in a one-story Tonganoxie apartment.
The Tonganoxie City Fire Department responded to smoke in the structure just before 5 p.m. Thursday at at 102 E. Second St. Upon arrival, firefighters found heavy smoke from the attic area of the fourplex.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Fire damages small Tonganoxie apartment complex Thursday

A Thursday fire displaced residents in a one-story Tonganoxie apartment. The Tonganoxie City Fire Department responded to smoke in the structure just before 5 p.m. Thursday at 102 E. Second St. Upon arrival, firefighters found heavy smoke from the attic area of the fourplex.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.