Photo detail

  • Print
  • Favorite
  • Comment

The 4-H GIS Tech Team looks over a map recently discovered by Leavenworth County Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Director Jeff Culbertson, far left. The map is dated 1877 and was printed by the Missouri Publishing Co. The map shows the location of the old schoolhouses in Leavenworth County. The tech team, from left, Cody Koch, 13, Carl Hecht, 12, Levi Koch, 12 and Garrett French, 12, compared the location on the old map with the locations they discovered.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.