Leavenworth County Fire

Adobe Flash player 9 is required to view this video
Get Adobe Flash player

A devastating fire sparked inside a Leavenworth County home on Wednesday evening. Township firefighters were called to a residence located near the intersection of 234th street and Cantrell just after 6 pm. Four of the five people living in the residence were home at the time of the fire and all were able to escape safely.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.