You are not logged in. (Log in • Create account)
31° Fair and Breezy
See complete forecast
Adobe Flash player 9 is required to view this video
December 22, 2009
By Mark Boyle
A fire started during home maintenance Monday in a Basehor home. The residence is currently for rent and no one was injured.
Copy and paste the link:
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.
or see results
Contents of this site are © Copyright 2016 TonganoxieMirror.com. All rights reserved.