- Flood Warning issued May 17 at 8:59PM CDT until May 19 at 2:20AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:59 p.m. on Sunday, May 17, 2015
- Expires: 2:20 a.m. on Tuesday, May 19, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Kansas...
Neosho River Near Chanute affecting Allen and Neosho Counties.
Neosho River Near Erie affecting Neosho County.
Neosho River Near Parsons affecting Labette and Neosho Counties.
Neosho River Near Oswego affecting Cherokee and Labette Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Neosho River Near Chanute.
* Until late Monday night.
* At 8:45 PM Sunday the stage was 22.7 feet.
* Flood stage is 23.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by tonight and continue to rise
to near 23.3 feet by Monday morning. The river will fall below
flood stage by early Monday afternoon.
* Impact...At 23.0 feet...The right bank overflows and agricultural
flooding can be expected.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 PM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Mon Tue Wed
Chanute 23.0 22.7 Sun 09 PM 22.3 11.9 9.7
- See more at NOAA