- Flood Watch issued October 21 at 8:24PM CDT until October 24 at 4:12AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 2:21 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 22, 2017
- Expires: 4:12 a.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 24, 2017
...The Flood Watch continues for the following rivers in Kansas...
Little Osage River at Fulton affecting Bourbon County
Little Osage River near Horton affecting Vernon County
Marmaton River near Nevada affecting Vernon County
.This watch is based on future forecast precipitation amounts of one
to two inches during the next 48 hours near the river basins. If
conditions warrant...additional rises or falls may occur based on
future precipitation and runoff.
The Flood Watch continues for
The Little Osage River at Fulton
* At 8:15 PM Saturday the stage was 3.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is possible.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Forecast...flood stage may be reached by tomorrow early afternoon.
* Impact...At 25.0 feet...Moderate flooding begins at the gage site.
Farmland at the gage site becomes covered by flood waters, and
Highway 31, east of town becomes flooded. Highway 31, four miles
west of Fulton has flood waters reach four to six feet in depth.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Sun Mon Tue
Little Osage River Basin
Fulton 22 3.7 Sat 08 PM 18.0 6.1 4.6
- See more at NOAA