- Flood Watch issued May 27 at 10:03AM CDT until May 29 at 2:37AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:03 a.m. on Friday, May 27, 2016
- Expires: 2:37 a.m. on Sunday, May 29, 2016
...The National Weather Service in Springfield has issued a Flood
Watch for the following rivers in Kansas...Missouri...
Little Osage River at Fulton affecting Bourbon County
Little Osage River near Horton affecting Vernon County
.This watch is based on future forecast precipitation amounts of around
1 inch during the next 48 hours near the river basins. If
conditions warrant...additional rises or falls may occur based on
future precipitation and runoff.
The National Weather Service in Springfield has issued a
* Flood Watch for
The Little Osage River at Fulton
* At 9:15 AM Friday the stage was 3.9 feet.
* Moderate flooding is possible.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Forecast...flood stage may be reached by this evening.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 6 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Sat Sun Mon
Little Osage River Basin
Fulton 22 3.9 Fri 09 AM 8.2 5.8 4.9
- See more at NOAA