- Flood Watch issued May 26 at 9:10AM CDT until May 28 at 8:46AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:10 a.m. on Thursday, May 26, 2016
- Expires: 8:46 a.m. on Saturday, May 28, 2016
...The National Weather Service in Springfield has issued a Flood
Watch for the following rivers in Kansas...Missouri...
Little Osage River at Fulton affecting Bourbon County
Marmaton River near Nevada affecting Vernon County
Osage River near Schell City affecting Bates and Vernon Counties
.This watch is based on future forecast precipitation amounts of 1
to 2 inches during the next 48 hours near the river basin(s). If
conditions warrant...additional rises or falls may occur based on
future precipitation and runoff.
The National Weather Service in Springfield has issued a
* Flood Watch for
The Little Osage River at Fulton
* At 8:15 AM Thursday the stage was 4.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is possible.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Forecast...flood stage may be reached by early tomorrow.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 6 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Fri Sat Sun
Little Osage River Basin
Fulton 22 4.0 Thu 08 AM 27.7 6.3 5.1
- See more at NOAA