- Wind Advisory issued February 19 at 1:08AM CST until February 19 at 12:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 1:08 a.m. on Monday, Feb. 19, 2018
- Expires: noon on Monday, Feb. 19, 2018
...Windy Conditions Across the Western Missouri Ozarks and
Extreme Southeastern Kansas This Morning ...
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON CST TODAY...
The National Weather Service in Springfield has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect until noon CST today.
* TIMING...Now through Noon Today
* WINDS...Gusty southerly winds of 25 to 35 mph with gusts to
around 45 mph will occur across extreme southeastern Kansas and
the western Missouri Ozarks this morning.
* IMPACTS...Winds this strong can make driving difficult,
especially for high profile vehicles.
- See more at NOAA