- Wind Advisory issued January 22 at 1:54PM CST until January 22 at 6:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 1:54 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 22, 2018
- Expires: 6 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 22, 2018
...Strong North to Northwest winds continuing this afternoon...
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM CST THIS EVENING...
* Winds...Northwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
* Timing...Winds will persist through the afternoon hours.
* Impacts...Strong wind gusts can produce potentially dangerous
cross-winds, especially on roads and highways situated more
perpendicular to the northwesterly wind direction. Unsecured
objects could be blown around and loose tree limbs could fall.
- See more at NOAA