- Flash Flood Watch issued August 16 at 7:36PM CDT until August 17 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:36 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 16, 2017
- Expires: 7 a.m. on Thursday, Aug. 17, 2017
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 AM CDT THURSDAY...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of South Central Kansas and Southeast Kansas,
including the following areas, in South Central Kansas,
Cowley. In Southeast Kansas, Chautauqua, Elk, Labette,
Montgomery, Neosho, and Wilson.
* Until 7 AM CDT Thursday.
* Thunderstorms will linger into the evening. The stronger storms
will produce very high rainfall rates which may lead to
- See more at NOAA