- Flood Watch issued February 24 at 3:36AM CST until February 26 at 7:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 11 a.m. on Monday, Feb. 26, 2018
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 26, 2018
...Periods of Heavy Rain through this Evening...
...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH THIS EVENING...
The Flood Watch continues for
* Portions of southeast Kansas and Missouri, including the
following areas, in southeast Kansas, Cherokee. In Missouri,
Barry, Camden, Christian, Dade, Dallas, Dent, Douglas, Greene,
Howell, Jasper, Laclede, Lawrence, Maries, McDonald, Miller,
Newton, Oregon, Ozark, Phelps, Polk, Pulaski, Shannon, Stone,
Taney, Texas, Webster, and Wright.
* Through this evening
* A couple more rounds of moderate to locally heavy rainfall will
occur on already saturated ground through this evening. One to
two inches of additional rainfall is expected near and south of
the Interstate 44 corridor. Amounts up to three inches are
possible over localized areas.
* Additional flooding may develop including low water crossings,
low lying spots, area creeks, streams, and rivers.
- See more at NOAA