- Wind Advisory issued April 13 at 5:24PM CDT until April 13 at 6:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 5:24 p.m. on Friday, April 13, 2018
- Expires: 6 p.m. on Friday, April 13, 2018
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM CDT THIS EVENING...
* TIMING...south to southwesterly winds will gradually weaken and
begin shifting to the west early this evening.
* WINDS...South to southwesterly winds will range from 20 to 30
mph with gusts up to 40 mph through the afternoon.
* IMPACTS...Light weight lawn furniture or garbage cans could be
blown around by the strong winds. Driving high profile
vehicles will be difficult.
- See more at NOAA