- Winter Weather Advisory issued April 06 at 11:47PM CDT until April 07 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 11:47 p.m. on Friday, April 6, 2018
- Expires: 7 a.m. on Saturday, April 7, 2018
.Back edge of first wave of snow was pushing through Joplin and
Springfield late this evening as it shifts southeast across
southern Missouri. Generally a half inch or less of snow has
accumulated on grassy and elevated surfaces. Another batch of
light snow in Kansas may push into the area overnight with another
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 AM CDT
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation. Additional snow accumulations of up
to one inch.
* WHERE...Portions of southeast Kansas and south central and
* WHEN...Until 7 AM CDT Saturday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on slippery road conditions. Be
prepared for reduced visibilities at times.
- See more at NOAA