- Flood Watch issued October 06 at 9:43AM CDT until October 09 at 4:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 4:45 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 7, 2017
- Expires: 4 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 9, 2017
...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH SATURDAY MORNING...
The Flood Watch continues for
* Portions of central Kansas, east central Kansas, north central
Kansas, and northeast Kansas, including the following areas,
in central Kansas, Dickinson. In east central Kansas, Geary.
In north central Kansas, Clay, Cloud, Ottawa, Republic, and
Washington. In northeast Kansas, Brown, Jackson, Marshall,
Nemaha, Pottawatomie, and Riley.
* Through Saturday morning
* Showers and thunderstorms may produce heavy rainfall this
evening, and the risk for localized flooding will continue.
* Rapid rises of area creeks and streams are possible. In
addition, ponding of water on roads is likely in heavier
- See more at NOAA