- Wind Advisory issued May 17 at 3:34AM CDT until May 17 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 3:34 a.m. on Wednesday, May 17, 2017
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Wednesday, May 17, 2017
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 9 AM THIS MORNING TO 7 PM CDT
The National Weather Service in Topeka has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 9 AM this morning to 7 PM CDT
* TIMING...The strongest winds are expected from the late morning
through the afternoon.
* WINDS...South and southwest winds are forecast to become strong
with speeds of 25 to 30 MPH and gusts up to 45 MPH.
* IMPACTS...It will become difficult to drive high profile
- See more at NOAA