- Dense Fog Advisory issued November 12 at 9:49PM CST until November 13 at 7:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 9:49 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 12, 2017
- Expires: 7 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 13, 2017
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 AM CST MONDAY...
The National Weather Service in Topeka has issued a Dense Fog
Advisory, which is in effect until 7 AM CST Monday.
* VISIBILITY...Visibilities will be reduced to one quarter of a
mile or less due to fog. These will be most pronounced in low
lying regions and river valleys. A gradual improvement in
visibilities is expected from south to north in the hours before
* IMPACTS...Low visibilities will make driving conditions
- See more at NOAA