- Dense Fog Advisory issued January 21 at 1:06AM CST until January 21 at 12:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 1:06 a.m. on Sunday, Jan. 21, 2018
- Expires: noon on Sunday, Jan. 21, 2018
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON CST TODAY...
The National Weather Service in Topeka has issued a Dense Fog
Advisory, which is in effect until noon CST today.
* VISIBILITY...Visibilities will be reduced to one quarter of a
mile or less due to fog. Visibilities are expected to improve
from south to north after sunrise this morning.
* IMPACTS...Low visibilities will make driving conditions
- See more at NOAA