- Winter Storm Warning issued January 21 at 12:10PM CST until January 22 at 12:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 8 p.m. on Sunday, Jan. 21, 2018
- Expires: noon on Monday, Jan. 22, 2018
...WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 8 PM THIS EVENING TO NOON
* WHAT...Heavy snow expected. Plan on difficult travel conditions,
including during the morning commute on Monday. Damage to trees
and power lines is possible. Total snow accumulations of 3 to 6
inches are expected.
* WHERE...Trego and Ellis County.
* WHEN...8 PM tonight to noon Monday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Strong north winds of 25 to 35 mph with
gusts to 50 mph are expected. Be prepared for significant
reductions in visibility with local whiteout conditions at
A Winter Storm Warning for snow means severe winter weather
conditions are expected. If you must travel, keep an extra
flashlight, food and water in your vehicle in case of an
emergency. The latest road conditions for the state you are
calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
- See more at NOAA