- Wind Advisory issued June 02 at 4:38AM CDT until June 02 at 3:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9 a.m. on Saturday, June 2, 2018
- Expires: 3 p.m. on Saturday, June 2, 2018
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 9 AM THIS MORNING TO 3 PM CDT
The National Weather Service in Wichita has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 9 AM this morning to 3 PM CDT
* Winds...North 25 to 30 mph with gusts around 40 mph.
* Timing...The strongest winds are expected between 10 AM and
* Impacts...Strong cross winds on east west road, including I-70
between Russell and Salina, highway 56 between Great Bend and
McPherson, and highway 400 in Kingman county. This will require
extra attention by drivers of high profile vehicles.
- See more at NOAA