- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 21 at 3:53PM CST until February 22 at 6:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 21, 2018
- Expires: 6 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 22, 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM CST
* WHAT...A wintry mix of snow, sleet, and freezing rain is
forecast to overspread the area tonight. Snow and sleet
accumulations of one to two inches are possible across portions
of central to northeast Kansas, with less than one inch expected
elsewhere. Ice accumulations of one tenth to two tenths of an
inch are expected.
* WHERE...Portions of central, east central and northeast Kansas.
* WHEN...Until 6 PM CST Thursday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The wintry mix of precipitation will result
in difficult travel conditions, including during the morning
commute on Thursday. Be prepared for slick and hazardous road
- See more at NOAA