- Frost Advisory issued April 26 at 4:15PM CDT until April 27 at 8:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 3 a.m. on Friday, April 27, 2018
- Expires: 8 a.m. on Friday, April 27, 2018
...FROST ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 3 AM CDT /2 AM MDT/ TO
8 AM CDT /7 AM MDT/ FRIDAY...
* TEMPERATURE... 32 to 36 degrees.
* IMPACTS...Widespread frost is likely especially on elevated
surfaces. Frost can damage tender vegetation. Covering plants
and other outdoor tender vegetation can protect them from
damage. The coldest locations will be near freezing (30 to 32)
for a few hours around sunrise Friday.
- See more at NOAA