- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 21 at 3:36AM CST until February 22 at 12:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 3 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 21, 2018
- Expires: noon on Thursday, Feb. 22, 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT FROM 3 PM THIS AFTERNOON
TO NOON CST THURSDAY...
* WHAT...A wintry mix of precipitation expected. Total snow and
sleet accumulations of up to two inches and ice accumulations of
one tenth to two tenths of an inch are expected. Most of the
snow is expected west of I-35. The higher ice accumulations are
expected over southeast Kansas.
* WHERE...Portions of Central, South Central and Southeast
* WHEN...From 3 PM this afternoon to noon CST Thursday. The bulk
of the precipitation is expected to occur tonight.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The ice will result in difficult travel
conditions, including during the morning commute on Thursday.
Be prepared for reduced visibilities at times.
- See more at NOAA