- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 10 at 11:59AM CST until February 11 at 3:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 3 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 10, 2018
- Expires: 3 a.m. on Sunday, Feb. 11, 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT FROM 3 PM CST /2 PM MST/
THIS AFTERNOON TO 3 AM CST /2 AM MST/ SUNDAY...
* WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of around 2
inches are expected.
* WHERE...Portions of central, southwest and west central Kansas.
* WHEN...flurries this aftenroon then the steadier and heavier
snowfall expected between 6 PM CST /5 PM MST/ to 3 am CST /2 pm
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on slippery road conditions. Be
prepared for reduced visibilities at times.
- See more at NOAA