- Wind Advisory issued October 23 at 11:43AM CDT until October 23 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 1 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 23, 2017
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 23, 2017
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM CDT THIS EVENING...
The National Weather Service in Topeka has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect until 7 PM CDT this evening.
* TIMING...Through the afternoon.
* WINDS...Northwest winds 25 to 35 mph, with gusts of 40 to 50 mph.
* IMPACTS...Winds would cause difficulty controlling any fires
that ignite outdoors, such as in fields that are being
harvested. High-profile vehicles may experience hazardous
travel. Loose outdoor objects may blow around in the wind.
- See more at NOAA