- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 22 at 3:39AM CST until February 22 at 12:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 3:39 a.m. on Thursday, Feb. 22, 2018
- Expires: noon on Thursday, Feb. 22, 2018
...Wintry Precipitation is expected across much of MO and KS
this morning through tonight...
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON CST
* WHAT...Sleet and freezing rain expected. Additional sleet
accumulations of up to one half inch and ice accumulations of up
to one tenth of an inch are expected.
* WHERE...Portions of east central and northeast Kansas and
central, north central, northeast, northwest and west central
* WHEN...Until noon CST today.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The ice will result in difficult travel
conditions, including during the morning commute. Be prepared
for reduced visibilities at times.
- See more at NOAA