- Flood Warning issued September 26 at 7:25AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 7:25 a.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 26, 2017
- Expires: 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 26, 2017
The National Weather Service in Wichita has extended the
* Flood Warning for...
Western Reno County in south central Kansas...
Western Kingman County in south central Kansas...
* Until 730 PM CDT Tuesday.
* At 720 AM CDT, local law enforcement officials reported flooding
at several locations along the north fork of the Ninnescah River
in western Reno County. Other small streams and creeks in western
Reno and Kingman counties will likely experience residual flooding
from excessive runoff from heavy rains that occurred on Monday.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
and Kingman Airport.
- See more at NOAA