- Flood Warning issued May 12 at 5:59PM CDT until May 14 at 12:27PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 5:59 p.m. on Friday, May 12, 2017
- Expires: 12:27 p.m. on Sunday, May 14, 2017
The National Weather Service in Wichita has issued a
* Flood Warning for...
Kingman County in south central Kansas...
* Until noon CDT Saturday.
* At 556 PM CDT, Doppler still indicated flooding continued in many
areas, especially in Southeast Kingman County.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Kingman, Norwich, Cunningham, Nashville, Murdock, Waterloo,
Willowdale, Zenda, Spivey, Cleveland, Penalosa, Mt Vernon, Kingman
Airport, Rago, Cheney Lake and Cheney State Park.
- See more at NOAA