- Flood Warning issued May 30 at 2:40AM CDT until June 03 at 6:04AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 2:40 a.m. on Saturday, May 30, 2015
- Expires: 6:04 a.m. on Wednesday, June 3, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Kansas...
Neosho River Near Chanute affecting Allen and Neosho Counties.
Neosho River Near Erie affecting Neosho County.
Neosho River Near Parsons affecting Labette and Neosho Counties.
Neosho River Near Oswego affecting Cherokee and Labette Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Neosho River Near Oswego.
* From this morning until Tuesday evening.
* At 9:00 AM Friday the stage was 10.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by late this morning and continue
to rise to near 22.0 feet by Sunday morning. The river will fall
below flood stage by Tuesday early afternoon.
* Impact...At 21.0 feet...Xavier Road leading north from the river
gage bridge floods. Also 13000 Road next to the left river bank
becomes affected by flood waters.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Sun Mon Tue
Oswego 17.0 10.1 Fri 09 AM 22.0 21.3 19.2
- See more at NOAA