- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 20 at 6:02PM CST until February 22 at 6:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 3 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 21, 2018
- Expires: 6 a.m. on Thursday, Feb. 22, 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 3 PM WEDNESDAY
TO 6 AM CST THURSDAY...
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY HAS EXPIRED FOR THIS EVENING...
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation expected for Wednesday afternoon
through Wednesday night. Total snow accumulations of up to one
half inch and ice accumulations of around one tenth of an inch
* WHERE...Portions of Southeast Kansas.
* WHEN...From 3 PM Wednesday to 6 AM CST Thursday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The ice will result in difficult travel
conditions, including during the morning commute on Thursday.
Be prepared for reduced visibilities at times.
- See more at NOAA