- Wind Advisory issued April 30 at 1:23PM CDT until April 30 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 1:23 p.m. on Monday, April 30, 2018
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Monday, April 30, 2018
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM CDT THIS EVENING...
The National Weather Service in Kansas City/Pleasant Hill has
issued a Wind Advisory, which is in effect until 7 PM CDT this
* TIMING...This afternoon through the early evening.
* WINDS...Southerly winds from 25 to 35 mph gusting to 40 to 50
* IMPACTS...Travel will be difficult for high-profile vehicles,
and loose and/or light weight objects may be blown around. In
addition, dropping afternoon humidity levels and dry fuels may
cause any grass fires that ignite to rapidly get out of
control. Burning is highly discouraged.
- See more at NOAA