- Dense Fog Advisory issued March 29 at 12:30AM CDT until March 29 at 10:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 12:30 a.m. on Thursday, March 29, 2018
- Expires: 10 a.m. on Thursday, March 29, 2018
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM CDT THIS MORNING...
The National Weather Service in Wichita has issued a Dense Fog
Advisory, which is in effect until 10 AM CDT this morning.
* Visibilities...some areas around 100 feet, many areas a quarter
mile or less.
* Timing...Conditions will improve quickly during the morning
with the passage of a cold front.
* Impacts...driving will become dangerous as visibilities drop
close to braking distances.
- See more at NOAA