- Flood Warning issued October 09 at 4:01PM CDT until October 10 at 9:28PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:23 a.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2018
- Expires: 9:28 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2018
The National Weather Service in Wichita has extended the
* Flood Warning for...
Marion County in central Kansas...
* Until 415 PM CDT Wednesday.
* At 345 PM CDT, flooding is still a concern across portions of
Marion County, particularly in the southern tier of the county
where radar estimates that 2 to 3 inches of rain have fallen over
the past 24 hours. Although rainfall has ended, areal flooding is
still a concern in low-lying areas, rural roadways, and along
streams, creeks, and rivers.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Hillsboro, Marion, Peabody, Florence, Goessel, Burns, Lincolnville,
Ramona, Lehigh, Durham, Tampa, Lost Springs, Marion Lake and
- See more at NOAA