- Flood Warning issued August 17 at 6:45AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:42 a.m. on Friday, Aug. 17, 2018
- Expires: 2:45 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 17, 2018
The National Weather Service in Wichita has issued a
* Flood Warning for...
Southern Marion County in central Kansas...
* Until 145 PM CDT Friday.
* At 644 AM CDT, emergency management reported flooding of many
rural roads across southern Marion County.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Hillsboro, Peabody, Florence, Goessel and Burns.
- See more at NOAA