- Wind Advisory issued May 11 at 2:52AM CDT until May 11 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: noon on Friday, May 11, 2018
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Friday, May 11, 2018
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM NOON TODAY TO 7 PM CDT THIS
The National Weather Service in Wichita has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from noon today to 7 PM CDT this
* Winds...South 25 to 30 mph with gusts up to 40 mph.
* Timing...This afternoon from 12PM to 7PM.
* Impacts...Driving may be difficult, especially when traveling in
high profile vehicles on east west oriented roads and highways
such as Highway 54 and Highway 400. Be sure to secure loose
- See more at NOAA