- Winter Weather Advisory issued April 01 at 1:09PM CDT until April 01 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 1:09 p.m. on Sunday, April 1, 2018
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Sunday, April 1, 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM CDT THIS
* WHAT...Snow is expected to persist through the early afternoon.
There is some potential for the snow to switch to light freezing
rain just before the precip comes to an end. Total snow
accumulations of 2 to 5 inches are expected with locally higher
* WHERE...Portions of north central and northeast Kansas.
* WHEN...Accumulating snow is most likely through 4 PM.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on slippery road conditions,
especially on bridges and other elevated surfaces. Expect
reduced visibilities at times.
- See more at NOAA