- Winter Weather Advisory issued January 22 at 2:45PM CST until January 22 at 6:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 2:45 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 22, 2018
- Expires: 6 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 22, 2018
...Snow and Strong Winds Today...
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM CST THIS
* WHAT...Snow occurring. Plan on slippery road conditions.
Additional snow accumulations of up to two inches are expected
with locally higher amounts possible.
* WHERE...Portions of central Kansas, east central Kansas and
* WHEN...Until 6 PM today.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Be prepared for reduced visibilities at
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
- See more at NOAA