- Flash Flood Watch issued August 16 at 8:36PM CDT until August 17 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:36 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 16, 2017
- Expires: 7 a.m. on Thursday, Aug. 17, 2017
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 AM CDT THURSDAY...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* a portion of Southeast Kansas, including the following areas,
Labette, Montgomery, and Neosho.
* Until 7 AM CDT Thursday.
* Thunderstorms will linger into the evening. The stronger
storms will produce very high rainfall rates which may lead to
- See more at NOAA