- Flash Flood Watch issued May 19 at 8:30PM CDT until May 20 at 7:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:30 p.m. on Friday, May 19, 2017
- Expires: 7 a.m. on Saturday, May 20, 2017
...FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 AM CDT SATURDAY...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of Central Kansas, South Central Kansas, and
Southeast Kansas, including the following areas, in Central
Kansas, Chase, Marion, and Saline. In South Central Kansas,
Butler. In Southeast Kansas, Allen, Chautauqua, Elk,
Greenwood, Labette, Montgomery, Neosho, Wilson, and Woodson.
* Until 7 AM CDT Saturday.
* Periods of heavy rain are expected across the region tonight.
Very heavy rainfall rates associated with showers and
thunderstorms may result in flooding or flash flooding.
* Additionally, several rivers and streams are expected to reach
or exceed flood stage late Friday through the weekend,
especially over the eastern half of Kansas. Moderate river
flooding is possible. Stay tuned for any river flood warning
- See more at NOAA