- Flood Warning issued May 30 at 8:56AM CDT until June 02 at 8:52PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:56 a.m. on Saturday, May 30, 2015
- Expires: 8:52 p.m. on Tuesday, June 2, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Kansas...
Neosho River At Iola affecting Allen County.
Neosho River Near Chanute affecting Allen and Neosho Counties.
Neosho River Near Erie affecting Neosho County.
Neosho River Near Parsons affecting Labette and Neosho Counties.
Neosho River Near Oswego affecting Cherokee and Labette Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Neosho River Near Parsons.
* Until Tuesday morning.
* At 8:01 AM Saturday the stage was 23.9 feet and rising.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 26.0 feet by
Sunday morning then will fall below flood stage Tuesday
* Impact...At 23.0 feet...Flood waters spread over fields to a
distance of 1 and one fourth miles. Several county roads, mainly
along the left bank are inundated. Several residents which live
along the right bank in the vicinity of Highway 400 may experience
water entering their homes at basement levels.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Sun Mon Tue
Parsons 21.0 23.9 Sat 8 AM 26.0 24.9 21.5
- See more at NOAA