- Red Flag Warning issued September 21 at 11:41AM CDT until September 21 at 8:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 2 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 21, 2017
- Expires: 8 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 21, 2017
...RED FLAG WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM CDT THIS EVENING
FOR WIND AND LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR FIRE WEATHER ZONES 005,
017 AND 082...
* AFFECTED AREA...In Kansas, Fire Weather Zone 005 Phillips and
Fire Weather Zone 017 Rooks. In Nebraska, Fire Weather Zone
* WINDS...South 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* TIMING...This afternoon and early evening.
* RELATIVE HUMIDITY...Near 20 percent.
* IMPACTS...Any fires that occur may spread rapidly and be
difficult to contain. Use caution if engaging in activities
that could ignite a fire.
- See more at NOAA