- Wind Advisory issued April 14 at 10:33AM CDT until April 14 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:33 a.m. on Saturday, April 14, 2018
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Saturday, April 14, 2018
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM CDT THIS EVENING...
* TIMING...Strong winds will persist until this evening.
* WINDS...Northwest winds between 30 and 35 mph with gusts up to
45 to 55 mph are expected.
* IMPACTS...Light weight outdoor items such as lawn furniture or
garbage cans could be blown around by the strong winds. Driving
high profile vehicles will be difficult.
- See more at NOAA