- Flood Warning issued May 31 at 1:41PM CDT until June 04 at 1:51PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 1:41 p.m. on Tuesday, May 31, 2016
- Expires: 1:51 p.m. on Saturday, June 4, 2016
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Kansas...
Cow Creek Near Hutchinson affecting Reno and Rice Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Cow Creek near Hutchinson.
* Until Saturday afternoon.
* At 1:15 PM Tuesday the stage was 10.7 feet and steady.
* Flood stage is 9.5 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 10.8 feet by
Wednesday morning and will fall below flood stage early
* Impact...At 10.8 feet...The road floods at the intersection of 56th
Ave and Pennington Rd. Wilson Rd takes on water between 82nd Ave to
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Wed Thu Fri
Hutchinson 9.5 10.7 Tue 1 PM 10.8 10.6 10.3
- See more at NOAA