- Flood Warning issued June 06 at 6:56PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 6:56 p.m. on Tuesday, June 6, 2017
- Expires: midnight on Wednesday, June 7, 2017
The National Weather Service in Wichita has issued a
* Flood Warning for...
Western Rice County in central Kansas...
Southeastern Barton County in central Kansas...
* Until midnight CDT
* At 655 PM CDT, Doppler radar indicated thunderstorms producing
heavy rain which will cause flooding. Up to three inches of rain
have already fallen in Southeast Barton County.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Ellinwood, Chase, Bushton, Raymond, Cheyenne Bottoms and Silica.
- See more at NOAA