- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 19 at 2:45PM CST until February 20 at 12:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 6 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 19, 2018
- Expires: noon on Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2018
...Freezing rain and freezing drizzle tonight to Tuesday morning...
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THIS EVENING TO
NOON CST TUESDAY...
* WHAT...Freezing rain and freezing drizzle expected. Total ice
accumulations of up to two tenths of an inch are anticipated.
* WHERE...Saline, McPherson, Marion and Chase Counties.
* WHEN...From 6 PM this evening to noon CST Tuesday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The ice will result in difficult travel
conditions including during the morning commute on Tuesday. This
advisory may need to be expanded this evening or overnight
depending on temperatures and observations of the precipitation
- See more at NOAA