- Flood Warning issued September 25 at 4:00PM CDT until September 25 at 9:30PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 3:34 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 25, 2017
- Expires: 9:30 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 25, 2017
The National Weather Service in WICHITA has issued a
* Flood Warning for...
Sedgwick County in south central Kansas...
* Until 800 PM CDT
* At 358 PM CDT, Doppler radar indicated thunderstorms producing
heavy rain which will cause flooding. Since 3 pm, over an inch has
fallen over much of the warned area. Additional periods of
torrential rainfall will occur into the evening hours.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Wichita, Derby, Andover, Haysville, Park City, Valley Center, Bel
Aire, Mulvane, Goddard, Rose Hill, Maize, Clearwater, Cheney,
Sedgwick, Colwich, Garden Plain, Mount Hope, Downtown Wichita,
Kechi and Andale.
This includes the following highways...
Interstate 135 between Mile Markers 0 and 22.
Interstate 35 between Mile Markers 34 and 54.
- See more at NOAA