- Wind Chill Advisory issued January 16 at 1:46AM CST until January 16 at 10:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 1:46 a.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 16, 2018
- Expires: 10 a.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 16, 2018
...WIND CHILL ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM CST THIS
* WHAT...Very cold wind chills expected. The cold wind chills
will cause frostbite in as little as 30 minutes to exposed
skin. Expect wind chills to range from 15 below zero to 20
* WHERE...Central Kansas, south central Kansas, west central
Kansas, and portions of southwest Kansas.
* WHEN...9 PM Monday to 10 AM Tuesday.
A Wind Chill Advisory means that cold air and the wind will
combine to create low wind chills. Frost bite and hypothermia can
occur if precautions are not taken. Make sure you wear a hat and
- See more at NOAA