- Winter Weather Advisory issued November 12 at 4:06AM CST until November 12 at 6:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 4:06 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 12, 2018
- Expires: 6 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 12, 2018
...ACCUMULATING SNOW EXPECTED this morning...
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM CST /5 AM
MST/ EARLY THIS MORNING...
* WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 2 to 4
inches expected, with locally higher amounts possible.
Northeast wind at 10-15 mph, with possible gusts up to 25 mph.
* WHERE...Most of Central and Southwest Kansas.
* WHEN...From noon CST /11 AM MST/ Sunday to 6 AM CST /5 AM MST/
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on slippery road conditions.
- See more at NOAA