- Winter Weather Advisory issued March 19 at 1:33PM CDT until March 19 at 7:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 1:33 p.m. on Monday, March 19, 2018
- Expires: 7 p.m. on Monday, March 19, 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM CDT THIS
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation. Additional snow accumulations of up
to two inches. Minor blowing of this snow is expected.
* WHERE...Portions of northwest and west central Kansas and
* WHEN...Until 7 PM CDT this evening.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on slippery road conditions, including
during the afternoon commute. Be prepared for reduced
visibilities at times.
- See more at NOAA