- Dense Fog Advisory issued March 29 at 1:05AM CDT until March 29 at 8:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 1:05 a.m. on Thursday, March 29, 2018
- Expires: 8 a.m. on Thursday, March 29, 2018
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 AM CDT THIS MORNING...
The National Weather Service in Topeka has issued a Dense Fog
Advisory, which is in effect until 8 AM CDT this morning.
* VISIBILITY...Widespread visibility of 1/2 to 1/4 mile or less.
* IMPACTS...Visibility may drop quickly over a short distance. Be
prepared for longer driving times.
- See more at NOAA