- Wind Chill Advisory issued February 21 at 5:03AM CST until February 21 at 10:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 5:03 a.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 21, 2018
- Expires: 10 a.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 21, 2018
...WIND CHILL ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM MST /10 AM
CST/ THIS MORNING...
* WHAT...Very cold wind chills expected. Expect wind chills as
low as 20 below zero.
* WHERE...Portions of northwest and west central Kansas, east
central and northeast Colorado and southwest Nebraska.
* WHEN...Until 9 AM MST /10 AM CST/ this morning.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The cold wind chills could cause
frostbite on exposed skin in as little as 30 minutes.
- See more at NOAA