- High Wind Watch issued April 16 at 2:39PM CDT until April 18 at 1:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: noon on Tuesday, April 17, 2018
- Expires: 1 a.m. on Wednesday, April 18, 2018
...HIGH WIND WATCH IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY MORNING THROUGH TUESDAY
The National Weather Service in Goodland has issued a High Wind
Watch, which is in effect from Tuesday morning through Tuesday
* Peak Winds...60 MPH, but may be as high as 65 MPH.
* Timing/Duration...strongest winds will move from west to east
during the day and through the evening. The strongest winds may
occur east of Highway 25 in the evening.
* Other Impacts...high profile vehicles may blow over, and low
visibilities from blowing dust may occur.
- See more at NOAA