- Flood Warning issued September 09 at 6:10AM CDT until September 09 at 11:50PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 6:10 a.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 9, 2015
- Expires: 11:50 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 9, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
102 River at Rosendale affecting Andrew and Buchanan Counties.
Grand River near Sumner affecting Carroll...Chariton...Linn and
Platte River near Agency affecting Buchanan County.
Platte River At Sharps Station affecting Platte County.
Platte River near Platte City affecting Platte County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The 102 River at Rosendale.
* until this evening.
* At 8:58 PM Tuesday the stage was 18.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
late yesterday evening.
* At 18.0 feet...State Route 48 on the east side of Rosendale is
overtopped by flood waters.
* At 13.0 feet...Lowland agricultural flooding begins.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Rosendale 18 18.4 Tue 09 PM 17.0 this morning
- See more at NOAA