- Flood Watch issued October 06 at 3:15PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:21 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 6, 2017
- Expires: 9:32 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 7, 2017
...ANOTHER ROUND OF HEAVY RAIN EXPECTED TONIGHT...
.Multiple rounds of moderate to heavy rain have already fallen
across the watch area with widespread 1 to 3 inches of
precipitation already falling. An additional 1 to 2 inches of
rain are expected in the watch area tonight, which may lead to
areal flooding as well as flooding along area rivers.
...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH SATURDAY MORNING...
The Flood Watch continues for
* Portions of northeast Kansas and Missouri, including the
following areas, in northeast Kansas, Atchison KS and
Doniphan. In Missouri, Andrew, Atchison MO, Buchanan, Daviess,
De Kalb, Gentry, Grundy, Harrison, Holt, Mercer, Nodaway, and
* Through Saturday morning
* An additional 1 to 2 inches of rain is expected this evening
through Saturday morning on top of the 1 to 3 inches that has
already fallen, producing storm totals of 3 to 4 inches. This
may cause flooding along area rivers, creeks and streams, and in
- See more at NOAA