- Frost Advisory issued October 15 at 2:49PM CDT until October 16 at 9:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 1 a.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 16, 2018
- Expires: 9 a.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 16, 2018
...Widespread Frost and Freeze Across The Region Tonight...
.The coldest temperatures of the season are expected across
southeast Kansas and the Missouri Ozarks tonight as a cold high
pressure system spreads across the region.
...FROST ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 1 AM TO 9 AM CDT
* TEMPERATURE...Lower to Middle 30s.
* IMPACTS...These temperatures and frost will harm sensitive
vegetation if steps aren`t taken to protect them.
- See more at NOAA